The author refers to the author of this website: mastermjr.com
Any actions and or activities related to the material contained within this website (mastermjr.com) is solely your responsibility. The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The author will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
This site contains materials that can be potentially damaging or dangerous. If you do not fully understand something on this site, then GET OUT OF HERE! Refer to the laws in your province/country before accessing, using, or in any other way utilizing these materials.These materials are for educational and research purposes only. Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. If this is your intention, then LEAVE NOW! Neither administration of this server, the authors of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions.
Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms:
- All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
- “mastermjr.com” is a site related to Computer Security and not a site that promotes hacking / cracking / software piracy.
- This site is totally meant for providing information on “Computer Security”, “Computer Programming” and other related topics and is no way related towards the terms “CRACKING” or “HACKING” (Unethical).
- All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. This author insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
- The word “Hack” or “Hacking” that is used on this site shall be regarded as “Ethical Hack” or “Ethical Hacking” respectively.
- The authoer believes only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand the author condemns Black Hat Hacking.
- The author reserves the right to modify the disclaimer at any time without notice.
This disclaimer was in part borrowed from the Purdue CTF team b01lers.